Human KCNK1 protein fragment (ab116746)
- Product nameHuman KCNK1 protein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceETFCELHELKKFRKMFYVKKDKDEDQVHIIEHDQLSFSSI TDQAAGMKEDQKQNEPFVATQSSACVDGPANH
- Molecular weight34 kDa including tags
- Amino acids265 to 336
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab116746 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml. Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- Inward rectifying potassium channel protein TWIK-1
- Inward rectifying potassium channel protein TWIK1
- Potassium channel KCNO1
- Potassium channel subfamily K member 1
- Potassium inwardly rectifying channel subfamily K member 1
- TWIK 1
- FunctionWeakly inward rectifying potassium channel.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with high levels in heart and brain and lower levels in placenta, lung, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the two pore domain potassium channel (TC 1.A.1.8) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Human KCNK1 protein fragment images
12.5% SDS-PAGE analysis of ab116746 at approximately 33.55kDa, stained with Coomassie Blue.
References for Human KCNK1 protein fragment (ab116746)
ab116746 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.