For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids673 to 685
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RNF103
- FunctionActs as an E2-dependent E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase, probably involved in the ER-associated protein degradation pathway.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the normal cerebellum but not in the cerebral cortex.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Human KF1 peptide (ab23039)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"