Human KLC1 protein fragment (ab91696)
- Product nameHuman KLC1 protein fragmentSee all KLC1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceNNLAVLYGKRGKYKEAEPLCKRALEIREKVLGKDHPDVAK QLNNLALLCQ NQGKYEEVEYYYQRALEIYQTKLGPDDP NVAKTKNNLASCYLKQGKFKQA ETLYKEILTRAHEREF GSVDDENKPIWMHAEEREECKGKQKDGTSFGEYG GWYK ACKVDSPTVTTTLKNLGALYRRQGKFEAAETLEEAAMRSR KQGLDN VHKQRVAEVLNDPENMEKRRSRESLNVDVVKY ESGPDGGEEVSMSVEWNG DGTGSLKRSGSFSKLRASIR RSSEKLVR
- Amino acids301 to 578
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91696 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch)
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 54 µl distilled water.
- Kinesin 2 60/70kDa
- Kinesin light chain 1
- KLC 1
- KNS 2
- KNS 2A
- Medulloblastoma antigen MU MB 2.50
- FunctionKinesin is a microtubule-associated force-producing protein that may play a role in organelle transport. The light chain may function in coupling of cargo to the heavy chain or in the modulation of its ATPase activity.
- Tissue specificityFound in a variety of tissues. Mostly abundant in brain and spine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the kinesin light chain family.
Contains 6 TPR repeats.
modificationsIsoform I is phosphorylated on Ser-600. Isoform J is phosphorylated on Ser-631.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Human KLC1 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human KLC1 protein fragment (ab91696)
ab91696 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.