For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids2 to 14
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-KLF15 antibody (ab2647)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Kidney enriched Kruppel like factor
- Kidney-enriched krueppel-like factor
- FunctionTranscriptional activator. Binds to the GA element of the CLCNKA promoter.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in liver, followed by heart, skeletal muscle, and kidney. Not expressed in bone marrow or lymphoid tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Sp1 C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
References for Human KLF15 peptide (ab22927)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"