For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
- Kelch (Drosophila) like 1
- Kelch like 1
- FunctionMay play a role in organizing the actin cytoskeleton of the brain cells.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 6 Kelch repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
References for Human KLHL1 peptide (ab39799)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"