Human LCE3B full length protein (ab88420)
- Product nameHuman LCE3B full length protein
- SourceSaccharomyces cerevisiae
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMSCQQNQQQCQPLPKCPSPKCPPKSSAQCLPPASSCCAPR PGCCGGPSSEGGCCLSHHRCCRSHRCRRQSSNSCDRGSGQ QDGASDCGYGSGGCC
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab88420 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
purified by affinity chromatography
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.5% Triton-X-100, 50mM HEPES, 30mM Glutathione, 100mM Sodium chloride, 1mM DTT, pH 7.5
- Late cornified envelope 3B
- Late envelope protein 14
- Small proline rich like 6A
- RelevanceLCE3B belongs to the LCE family. It is a precursor of the cornified envelope of the stratum corneum.
References for Human LCE3B full length protein (ab88420)
ab88420 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.