Human Leptin full length protein (ab51273)
- Product nameHuman Leptin full length proteinSee all Leptin proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMVPIQKVQDD TKTLIKTIVT RINDISHTQS VSSKQKVTGL DFIPGLHPIL TLSKMDQTLA VYQQILTSMP SRNVIQISND LENLRDLLHV LAFSKSCHLP WASGLETLDS LGGVLEASGY STEVVALSRL QGSLQDMLWQ LDLSPGC
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51273 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Recombinant human Leptin was overexpressed as insoluble protein aggregate in E.coli and purified by FPLC gel-filtration chromatography, after refolding of the isolated inclusion bodies in a renaturation buffer.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Leptin (murine obesity homolog)
- Leptin (obesity homolog, mouse)
- Leptin Murine Obesity Homolog
- Leptin Precursor Obesity Factor
- Obese Protein
- Obese, mouse, homolog of
- Obesity factor
- Obesity homolog mouse
- Obesity Murine Homolog Leptin
- FunctionMay function as part of a signaling pathway that acts to regulate the size of the body fat depot. An increase in the level of LEP may act directly or indirectly on the CNS to inhibit food intake and/or regulate energy expenditure as part of a homeostatic mechanism to maintain constancy of the adipose mass.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in LEP may be a cause of obesity (OBESITY) [MIM:601665]. It is a condition characterized by an increase of body weight beyond the limitation of skeletal and physical requirements, as the result of excessive accumulation of body fat.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the leptin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Human Leptin full length protein images
Standard curve for Leptin (Analyte: ab51273); dilution range 1pg/ml to 1µg/ml using Capture Antibody Mouse monoclonal [BDI170] to Leptin (ab20101) at 5µg/ml and Detector Antibody Rabbit polyclonal to Leptin (ab7208) at 0.5µg/ml. Concentration of Mouse monoclonal [BDI170] to Leptin (ab20101) may vary from lot to lot; please use this curve as guideline.
ab51273 on 14% SDS-PAGE
References for Human Leptin full length protein (ab51273)
ab51273 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.