Human LXN full length protein (ab40521)
- Product nameHuman LXN full length proteinSee all LXN proteins and peptides ...
- DescriptionRecombinant, His-T7 tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab40521 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Additional NotesT7 tag at N-terminus.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Aliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.002% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% Triton-X-100, 10mM Tris, pH 8.0
- endogenous carboxypeptidase inhibitor
- Latexin protein
- Protein MUM
- tissue carboxypeptidase inhibitor
- FunctionHardly reversible, non-competitive, and potent inhibitor of CPA1, CPA2 and CPA4.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, prostate, ovary, kidney, pancreas, and colon, moderate or low in other tissues including brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protease inhibitor I47 (latexin) family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Human LXN full length protein images
ab40521 recombinant protein on 4-20% SDS gradient gel with coomassie blue staining.
References for Human LXN full length protein (ab40521)
ab40521 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.