Human LYPLA2 full length protein (ab92144)
- Product nameHuman LYPLA2 full length proteinSee all LYPLA2 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMCGNTMSVPLLTDAATVSGAERETAAVIFLHGLGDTGHSW ADALSTIRLPHVKYICPHAPRIPVTLNMKMVMPSWFDL MG LSPDAPEDEAGIKKAAENIKALIEHEMKNGIPANRI VLGG FSQGGALSLYTALTCPHPLAGIVALSCWLPLHRA FPQAAN GSAKDLAILQCHGELDPMVPVRFGALTAEKLR SVVTPARV QFKTYPGVMHSSCPQEMAAVKEFLEKLLPP V
- Amino acids1 to 231
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92144 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch)
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitution with 77 µl aqua dest.
- Acyl protein thioesterase
- Acyl protein thioesterase 2
- Acyl-protein thioesterase 2
- APT 2
- EC 3.1.2.-
- LPL I
- LPL II
- LYPLA 2
- Lysophospholipase II
- LysoPLA II
- FunctionMay hydrolyze fatty acids from S-acylated cysteine residues in proteins such as trimeric G alpha proteins or HRAS. Has lysophospholipase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AB hydrolase 2 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Human LYPLA2 full length protein images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human LYPLA2 full length protein (ab92144)
ab92144 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.