Human MAP1B protein fragment (ab91700)
- Product nameHuman MAP1B protein fragment
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMATVVVEATEPEPSGSIANPAASTSPSLSHRFLDSKFYLL VVVGEIVTEE HLRRAIGNIELGIRSWDTNLIECNLDQE LKLFVSRHSARFSPEVPGQKIL HHRSDVLETVVLINPS DEAVSTEVRLMITDAARHKLLVLTGQCFENTGEL ILQS GSFSFQNFIEIFTDQEIGELLSTTHPANKASLTLFCP
- Amino acids1 to 191
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91700 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch)
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 155 µl aqua dest
- Microtubule associated protein 1B
- RelevanceMicrotubules are associated with a family of proteins called microtubule associated proteins (MAPs), which includes the protein t (tau) and a group of proteins referred to as MAP1, MAP2, MAP3, MAP4 and MAP5. MAP1B is the major microtubule associated protein in developing brain which changes its expression during development. In the newborn rat brain, it is a major component of microtubules but in the adult its level is ten fold lower. This change in the level of expression occurs simultaneously with neuronal maturation. MAP1B is the first MAP to appear in growing axons during development as it is present from the first emergence of the nascent axon from the cell body.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
Human MAP1B protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human MAP1B protein fragment (ab91700)
ab91700 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.