Human MAP1LC3A protein fragment (ab92050)
- Product nameHuman MAP1LC3A protein fragmentSee all MAP1LC3A proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceDRPFKQRRSFADRCKEVQQIRDQHPSKIPVIIERYKGEKQ LPVLDKTKF LVPDHVNMSELVKIIRRRLQLNPTQAFFL LVNQHSMVSVSTPIADIYEQ EKDEDGFLYMVYASQETF GF
- Amino acids4 to 121
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92050 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 108 µl aqua dest.
- Autophagy-related protein LC3 A
- Autophagy-related ubiquitin-like modifier LC3 A
- MAP1 light chain 3 like protein 1
- MAP1 light chain 3-like protein 1
- MAP1A/1B light chain 3 A
- MAP1A/MAP1B LC3 A
- MAP1A/MAP1B light chain 3 A
- Microtubule associated proteins 1A/1B light chain 3
- Microtubule-associated protein 1 light chain 3 alpha
- Microtubule-associated proteins 1A/1B light chain 3A
- FunctionProbably involved in formation of autophagosomal vacuoles (autophagosomes).
- Tissue specificityMost abundant in heart, brain, liver, skeletal muscle and testis but absent in thymus and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAP1 LC3 family.
modificationsThe precursor molecule is cleaved by APG4B/ATG4B to form the cytosolic form, LC3-I. This is activated by APG7L/ATG7, transferred to ATG3 and conjugated to phospholipid to form the membrane-bound form, LC3-II.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Endomembrane system. Cytoplasmic vesicle > autophagosome membrane. LC3-II binds to the autophagic membranes.
Human MAP1LC3A protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. A coloured control band can be seen at 15 kDa (green). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human MAP1LC3A protein fragment (ab92050)
ab92050 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.