Human MAP1LC3B2 full length protein (ab106858)
- Product nameHuman MAP1LC3B2 full length protein
- DescriptionRecombinant, His tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMPSEKTFKQRRTFEQRVEDV RLIREQHPTKIPVIIERYKGEKQLPVLDKTKFLVPDHVNM SELIKIIRRRLQLNANQAFFLLVNGHSMVSVSTPISEVYE SEKDEDGFLYMVCASQETFG
- Molecular weight16 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 120
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106858 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometryMALDI-TOF
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab106858 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Microtubule associated protein 1 light chain 3 beta 2
- Microtubule associated proteins 1A/1B light chain 3B like protein
- Microtubule-associated proteins 1A/1B light chain 3 beta 2
- Microtubule-associated proteins 1A/1B light chain 3B-like
- FunctionProbably involved in formation of autophagosomal vacuoles (autophagosomes).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAP1 LC3 family.
modificationsThe precursor molecule is cleaved by APG4B/ATG4B to form LC3-I (By similarity). This is activated by APG7L/ATG7, transferred to ATG3 and conjugated to phospholipid to form LC3-II.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Endomembrane system. Cytoplasmic vesicle > autophagosome membrane. LC3-II binds to the autophagic membranes.
References for Human MAP1LC3B2 full length protein (ab106858)
ab106858 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.