Human MASH1/Achaete-scute homolog 1 protein fragment (ab114273)
- Product nameHuman MASH1/Achaete-scute homolog 1 protein fragmentSee all MASH1/Achaete-scute homolog 1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceGFATLREHVPNGAANKKMSKVETLRSAVEYIRALQQLLDE HDAVSAAFQAGVLSPTISPNYSNDLNSMAGSPVSSYSSDE GSYDPLSPEEQELLDFTNWF
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids137 to 236
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab114273 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Achaete scute complex homolog 1
- Achaete scute complex homolog like 1
- Achaete scute complex homologue 1
- Achaete scute complex homologue like 1
- Achaete scute complex like 1
- Achaete scute protein
- Achaete-scute homolog 1
- Ascl 1
- Ash 1
- Class A basic helix-loop-helix protein 46
- Hash 1
- Mammalian achaete scute homolog 1
- Mammalian achaete scute homologue 1
- Mash 1
- FunctionMay play a role at early stages of development of specific neural lineages in most regions of the CNS, and of several lineages in the PNS. Essential for the generation of olfactory and autonomic neurons. Activates transcription by binding to the E box (5'-CANNTG-3').
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Human MASH1/Achaete-scute homolog 1 protein fragment images
12.5% SDS-PAGE analysis of ab114273 stained with Coomassie Blue.
References for Human MASH1/Achaete-scute homolog 1 protein fragment (ab114273)
ab114273 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.