For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids123 to 133
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-Mitochondrial Pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase 1 antibody (ab47987)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- [Pyruvate dehydrogenase [lipoamide]] kinase isozyme 1, mitochondrial
- Mitochondrial pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase isoenzyme 1
- FunctionInhibits the mitochondrial pyruvate dehydrogenase complex by phosphorylation of the E1 alpha subunit, thus contributing to the regulation of glucose metabolism.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in the heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PDK/BCKDK protein kinase family.
Contains 1 histidine kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
References for Human Mitochondrial Pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase 1 peptide (ab48037)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"