Human MMP3 full length protein (ab39306)
- Product nameHuman MMP3 full length proteinSee all MMP3 proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39306 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Enzyme Immunoassay - Control
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
The enzyme is supplied as a mixture of the zymogen and active enzyme in:
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.025% Brij 35, 5mM Calcium chloride, 250mM Sodium chloride, 25mM Tris, pH 7.4
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 preproprotein
- Matrix metalloproteinase-3
- MMP 3
- SL 1
- Stromelisin 1
- Stromelysin 1
- Stromelysin 1 progelatinase
- Transin 1
- FunctionCan degrade fibronectin, laminin, gelatins of type I, III, IV, and V; collagens III, IV, X, and IX, and cartilage proteoglycans. Activates procollagenase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Human MMP3 full length protein images
Standard curve for MMP3 (Analyte: ab39306) ; dilution range 1pg/ml to 1µg/ml using Capture Antibody Mouse monoclonal [4B7.3] to MMP3 (ab38907) at 1µg/ml and Detector Antibody Rabbit polyclonal to MMP3 - Whole molecule (ab38912) at 0.5µg/ml.
References for Human MMP3 full length protein (ab39306)
ab39306 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.