Human MPG peptide (ab45571)
- Product nameHuman MPG peptideSee all MPG proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids286 to 298
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45571 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 3 alkyladenine DNA glycosylase
- 3-alkyladenine DNA glycosylase
- 3-methyladenine DNA glycosidase
- Alkyladenine DNA glycosylase
- DNA 3 methyladenine glycosylase
- DNA-3-methyladenine glycosylase
- N methylpurine DNA glycosirase
- N methylpurine DNA glycosylase
- N-methylpurine-DNA glycosylase
- FunctionHydrolysis of the deoxyribose N-glycosidic bond to excise 3-methyladenine, and 7-methylguanine from the damaged DNA polymer formed by alkylation lesions.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DNA glycosylase MPG family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
References for Human MPG peptide (ab45571)
ab45571 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.