For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids205 to 218
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Activated B cell factor 1
- FunctionTranscription repressor capable of inhibiting the transactivation capability of TCF3/E47. May play a role in regulating antigen-dependent B-cell differentiation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lymphoid tissues, B-cell lines and activated B-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
References for Human MSC peptide (ab22805)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"