Human mtRNA polymerase protein fragment (ab91945)
- Product nameHuman mtRNA polymerase protein fragmentSee all mtRNA polymerase proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceQHWLTESARLISHMGSVVEWVTPLGVPVIQPYRLDSKVKQ IGGGIQSIT YTHNGDISRKPNTRKQKNGFPPNFIHSLD SSHMMLTALHCYRKGLTFVS VHDCYWTHAADVSVMNQV CREQFVRLHSEPILQDLSRFLVKRFCSEPQK ILEASQL KETLQAVPKPGAFDLEQVKRSTYFFS
- Amino acids1051 to 1230
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91945 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch)
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 79 µl aqua dest.
- DNA-directed RNA polymerase
- DNA-directed RNA polymerase mitochondrial
- polymerase (RNA) mitochondrial (DNA directed)
- polymerase, RNA, mitochondrial
- FunctionDNA-dependent RNA polymerase catalyzes the transcription of mitochondrial DNA into RNA using the four ribonucleoside triphosphates as substrates.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phage and mitochondrial RNA polymerase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Human mtRNA polymerase protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human mtRNA polymerase protein fragment (ab91945)
ab91945 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.