For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameHuman MURF3 peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids372 to 384
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-MURF3 antibody (ab4351)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- FunctionMay bind and stabilize microtubules during myotubes formation.
- Tissue specificitySpecifically expressed in heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 COS domain.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cytoplasm > myofibril > sarcomere > Z line. Associates with microtubules. Localizes to the Z-lines in skeletal muscles.
Information by UniProt
References for Human MURF3 peptide (ab23024)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"