Human N acetyl transferase 5 full length protein (ab40554)
- Product nameHuman N acetyl transferase 5 full length protein
- DescriptionRecombinant, His-T7 tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab40554 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Aliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.002% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% Triton-X-100, 10mM Tris, pH 8
- N acetyltransferase 5 isoform a
- NAT 5
- RelevanceN acetyl transferase 5 belongs to the acetyltransferase family, ARD1 subfamily. Sequence alignment revealed a high degree of similarity of the NAT5 protein between species supporting its conserved role as a part of the hARD1-NATH complex. hNAT5 has been found to be the third component of the complex. Protein acetyltransferases and deacetylases have been implicated in oncogenesis, apoptosis and cell cycle regulation.
Human N acetyl transferase 5 full length protein images
Analysis of NAT5 Recombinant Protein (1µg). 4-20% SDS gradient gel. Coomassie blue staining. A band is seen at about 19 kDa.
References for Human N acetyl transferase 5 full length protein (ab40554)
ab40554 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.