Human NAP1L1 peptide (ab22418)
- Product nameHuman NAP1L1 peptideSee all NAP1L1 proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab22418 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- HSP22 like protein interacting protein
- NAP 1
- NAP 1 related protein
- NAP 1L
- NAP-1 related protein
- NAP-1-related protein
- NAP1 L1
- NAP1 related protein
- NAP1L1 protein
- Nucleosome assembly protein 1 like 1
- Nucleosome assembly protein 1-like 1
- Nucleosome assembly protein I-related protein
- FunctionMay be involved in modulating chromatin formation and contribute to regulation of cell proliferation.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nucleosome assembly protein (NAP) family.
- DomainThe acidic domains are probably involved in the interaction with histones.
modificationsPolyglutamylated by TTLL4, a modification that occurs exclusively on glutamate residues and results in polyglutamate chains on the gamma-carboxyl group. Some residues may also be monoglycylated but not polyglycylated due to the absence of functional TTLL10 in human.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
References for Human NAP1L1 peptide (ab22418)
ab22418 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.