Human NAT2 full length protein (ab116812)
- Product nameHuman NAT2 full length proteinSee all NAT2 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMDIEAYFERIGYKNSRNKLDLETLTDILEHQIRAVPFENL NMHCGQAMELGLEAIFDHIVRRNRGGWCLQVNQLLYWALT TIGFQTTMLGGYFYIPPVNKYSTGMVHLLLQVTIDGRNYI VDAGSGSSSQMWQPLELISGKDQPQVPCIFCLTEERGIWY LDQIRREQYITNKEFLNSHLLPKKKHQKIYLFTLEPQTIE DFESMNTYLQTSPTSSFITTSFCSLQTPEGVYCLVGFILT YRKFNYKDNTDLVEFKTLTEEEVEEVLKNIFKISLGRNLV PKPGDGSLTI
- Molecular weight58 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 290
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab116812 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- Arylamide acetylase 2
- Arylamide acetylase 2 (N-acetyltransferase 2, isoniazid inactivation)
- Arylamine N-acetyltransferase 2
- N-acetyltransferase 2 (arylamine N-acetyltransferase)
- N-acetyltransferase type 2
- Polymorphic arylamine N-acetyltransferase
- FunctionParticipates in the detoxification of a plethora of hydrazine and arylamine drugs. Catalyzes the N- or O-acetylation of various arylamine and heterocyclic amine substrates and is able to bioactivate several known carcinogens.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the arylamine N-acetyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Human NAT2 full length protein images
12.5% SDS-PAGE showing at approximately kDa.
Stained with Coomassie Blue.
References for Human NAT2 full length protein (ab116812)
ab116812 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.