Human NDE1 full length protein (ab125486)
- Product nameHuman NDE1 full length proteinSee all NDE1 proteins and peptides ...
- DescriptionRecombinant, His tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MEDSGKTFSS EEEEANYWKD LAMTYKQRAE NTQEELREFQ EGSREYEAEL ETQLQQIETR NRDLLSENNR LRMELETIKE KFEVQHSEGY RQISALEDDL AQTKAIKDQL QKYIRELEQA NDDLERAKRA TIMSLEDFEQ RLNQAIERNA FLESELDEKE NLLESVQRLK DEARDLRQEL AVQQKQEKPR TPMPSSVEAE RTDTAVQATG SVPSTPIAHR GPSSSLNTPG SFRRGLDDST GGTPLTPAAR ISALNIVGDL LRKVGALESK LASCRNLVYD QSPNRTGGPA SGRSSKNRDG GERRPSSTSV PLGDKGLDTS CRWLSKSTTR SSSSC
- Molecular weight40 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 335
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125486 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 85
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab125486 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques. Purity is greater than 85.0% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.08% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol, 1.17% Sodium chloride
- HOM TES 87
- LIS1 interacting protein NUDE1
- LIS1 interacting protein NUDE1 rat homolog
- NDE 1
- Nuclear distribution gene E homolog 1
- Nuclear distribution protein nudE homolog 1
- NUDE 1
- NudE nuclear distribution gene E homolog 1
- NudE nuclear distribution gene E homolog 1 (A. nidulans)
- FunctionRequired for centrosome duplication. Essential for the development of the cerebral cortex. May regulate the production of neurons by controlling the orientation of the mitotic spindle during division of cortical neuronal progenitors of the proliferative ventricular zone of the brain. Orientation of the division plane perpendicular to the layers of the cortex gives rise to two proliferative neuronal progenitors whereas parallel orientation of the division plane yields one proliferative neuronal progenitor and a post-mitotic neuron. A premature shift towards a neuronal fate within the progenitor population may result in an overall reduction in the final number of neurons and an increase in the number of neurons in the deeper layers of the cortex (By similarity). Required for formation and function of the mitotic spindle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nudE family.
modificationsPhosphorylated in mitosis.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. Chromosome > centromere > kinetochore. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle. Cleavage furrow. Localizes to the interphase centrosome and to the mitotic spindle. Concentrates at the plus ends of microtubules coincident with kinetochores in metaphase and anaphase in a CENPF-dependent manner. Also localizes to the cleavage furrow during cytokinesis.
References for Human NDE1 full length protein (ab125486)
ab125486 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.