Human NDUFA10 protein fragment (ab91702)
- Product nameHuman NDUFA10 protein fragment
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceEAMYNQGFIRKQCVDHYNEVKSVTICDYLPPHLVIYIDVP VPEVQRRIQKKGDP HEMKITSAYLQDIENAYKKTFLPE MSEKCEVLQYSAREAQDSKKVVEDIEYLKF DKGPWLKQ DNRTLYHLRLLVQDKFEVLNYTSIPIFLPEVTIGAHQTDR VLHQFR ELPGRKYSPGYNTEVGDKWIWLK
- Amino acids171 to 355
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91702 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS)(acquired on initial reference batch)
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitution with 65 µl aqua dest.
- CI 42KD
- Complex I-42kD
- NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) 1 alpha subcomplex 10
- NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) 1 alpha subcomplex 10 42kDa
- NADH dehydrogenase [ubiquinone] 1 alpha subcomplex subunit 10, mitochondrial
- NADH dehydrogenase [ubiquinone] 1 alpha subcomplex subunit 10, mitochondrial complex I 42kDa subunit
- NADH ubiquinone oxidoreductase 42 kDa subunit mitochondrial precursor
- NADH-ubiquinone oxidoreductase 42 kDa subunit
- RelevanceNDUFA10 protein belongs to the complex I 42kDa subunit family. Mammalian complex I is the first enzyme complex in the electron transport chain of mitochondria. It is composed of 45 different subunits. This protein is a component of the hydrophobic protein fraction and has NADH dehydrogenase activity and oxidoreductase activity. It transfers electrons from NADH to the respiratory chain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Human NDUFA10 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images colored control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human NDUFA10 protein fragment (ab91702)
ab91702 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.