Human NDUFAF4 full length protein (ab134610)
- Product nameHuman NDUFAF4 full length protein
- DescriptionRecombinant, His tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSMGALVIR GIRNFNLENR AEREISKMKP SVAPRHPSTN SLLREQISLY PEVKGEIARK DEKLLSFLKD VYVDSKDPVS SLQVKAAETC QEPKEFRLPK DHHFDMINIK SIPKGKISIV EALTLLNNHK LFPETWTAEK IMQEYQLEQK DVNSLLKYFV TFEVEIFPPE DKKAIRSK
- Molecular weight23 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 175
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab134610 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometryMALDI-TOF
- Purity> 85
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab134610 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
- Hormone-regulated proliferation-associated protein of 20 kDa
- NADH dehydrogenase [ubiquinone] 1 alpha subcomplex assembly factor 4
- FunctionInvolved in the assembly of mitochondrial NADH:ubiquinone oxidoreductase complex (complex I). May be involved in cell proliferation and survival of hormone-dependent tumor cells. May be a regulator of breast tumor cell invasion.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in NDUFAF4 are a cause of mitochondrial complex I deficiency (MT-C1D) [MIM:252010]. A disorder of the mitochondrial respiratory chain that causes a wide range of clinical disorders, from lethal neonatal disease to adult-onset neurodegenerative disorders. Phenotypes include macrocephaly with progressive leukodystrophy, non-specific encephalopathy, cardiomyopathy, myopathy, liver disease, Leigh syndrome, Leber hereditary optic neuropathy, and some forms of Parkinson disease.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NDUFAF4 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine. Prolactin stimulate serine phosphorylation.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
References for Human NDUFAF4 full length protein (ab134610)
ab134610 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.