Human NDUFB6 full length protein (ab116994)
- Product nameHuman NDUFB6 full length protein
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMTGYTPDEKLRLQQLRELRRRWLKDQELSPREPVLPPQKM GPMEKFWNKFLENKSPWRKMVHGVYKKSIFVFTHVLVPVW IIHYYMKYHVSEKPYGIVEKKSRIFPGDTILETGEVIPPM KEFPDQHH
- Molecular weight40 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 128
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab116994 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- CI B17
- Complex I mitochondrial respiratory chain B17 subunit
- Complex I-B17
- Complex IB17
- NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) 1 beta subcomplex subunit 6
- NADH dehydrogenase [ubiquinone] 1 beta subcomplex subunit 6
- NADH ubiquinone oxidoreductase B17 subunit
- NADH ubiquinone oxidoreductase beta subunit 6
- NADH-ubiquinone oxidoreductase B17 subunit
- FunctionAccessory subunit of the mitochondrial membrane respiratory chain NADH dehydrogenase (Complex I), that is believed not to be involved in catalysis. Complex I functions in the transfer of electrons from NADH to the respiratory chain. The immediate electron acceptor for the enzyme is believed to be ubiquinone.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the complex I NDUFB6 subunit family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Human NDUFB6 full length protein images
12.5% SDS-PAGE showing ab116994 at approx. 39.82kDa.
Stained with Coomassie Blue.
References for Human NDUFB6 full length protein (ab116994)
ab116994 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.