For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids2 to 14
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- C2 and WW domain-containing protein 2
- E3 ubiquitin protein ligase HECW2
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase HECW2
- FunctionE3 ubiquitin-protein ligase that mediates ubiquitination of TP73. Acts to stabilize TP73 and enhance activation of transcription by TP73.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in adult brain, lung and heart.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C2 domain.
Contains 1 HECT (E6AP-type E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase) domain.
Contains 2 WW domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
References for Human NEDL2 peptide (ab23243)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"