For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids633 to 645
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- FunctionPossible role in S-phase checkpoint mechanism.
- Tissue specificityPoorly expressed in cerebellum, trachea, lung, appendix, and uterus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. NEK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. NIMA subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Developmental stagePredominantly expressed at S/G2/M phase.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Nucleus > nucleolus. Nuclear during interphase but moves to the polar microtubules during prometaphase and metaphase. Accumulates in the nucleolus in G1/S-arrested cells.
Information by UniProt
References for Human NEK11 peptide (ab23299)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"