Human Neurokinin B full length protein (ab87669)
- Product nameHuman Neurokinin B full length proteinSee all Neurokinin B proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH QSFGAVCKEP QEEVVPGGGR SKRDPDLYQL LQRLFKSHSS LEGLLKALSQ ASTDPKESTS PEKRDMHDFF VGLMGKRSVQ PDSPTDVNQE NVPSFGILKY PPRAE
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87669 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab87669 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
- Gamma tachykinin 3
- Neurokinin B like protein
- Neurokinin B protein
- Neurokinin beta
- Neuromedin K
- Preprotachykinin B
- PRO 1155
- TAC 3
- Tachykinin 3
- ZNEUROK 1
- FunctionTachykinins are active peptides which excite neurons, evoke behavioral responses, are potent vasodilators and secretagogues, and contract (directly or indirectly) many smooth muscles.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tachykinin family.
- Developmental stageIn pregnancy, the expression of NKB is confined to the outer syncytiotrophoblast of the placenta, significant concentrations of NKB can be detected in plasma as early as week 9, and plasma concentrations of NKB are grossly elevated in pregnancy-induced hypertension and pre-eclampsia.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Human Neurokinin B full length protein images
15% SDS-PAGE showing ab87669 at approximately 13.8kDa (3µg).
References for Human Neurokinin B full length protein (ab87669)
ab87669 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.