Human NFYB full length protein (ab114919)
- Product nameHuman NFYB full length protein
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMTMDGDSSTTDASQLGISADYIGGSHYVIQPHDDTEDSMN DHEDTNGSKESFREQDIYLPIANVARIMKNAIPQTGKIAK DAKECVQECVSEFISFITSEASERCHQEKRKTINGEDILF AMSTLGFDSYVEPLKLYLQKFREAMKGEKGIGGAVTATDG LSEELTEEAFTNQLPAGLITTDGQQQNVMVYTTSYQQISG VQQIQFS
- Molecular weight49 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 207
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab114919 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- CAAT box DNA binding protein subunit B
- CAAT box DNA-binding protein subunit B
- CBF A
- CBF B
- CCAAT binding transcription factor subunit A
- HAP 3
- NF Y protein chain B
- NF YB
- Nuclear transcription factor Y beta
- Nuclear transcription factor Y subunit B
- Nuclear transcription factor Y subunit beta
- Transcription factor NF Y B subunit
- FunctionStimulates the transcription of various genes by recognizing and binding to a CCAAT motif in promoters, for example in type 1 collagen, albumin and beta-actin genes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NFYB/HAP3 subunit family.
- DomainCan be divided into 3 domains: the weakly conserved A domain, the highly conserved B domain thought to be involved in subunit interaction and DNA binding, and the Glu-rich C domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Human NFYB full length protein images
12.5% SDS-PAGE showing ab114919 at approximately 48.51kDa.
Stained with Coomassie Blue.
References for Human NFYB full length protein (ab114919)
ab114919 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.