Human NKIRAS2 full length protein (ab124599)
- Product nameHuman NKIRAS2 full length proteinSee all NKIRAS2 proteins and peptides ...
- DescriptionRecombinant, His tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSHMGKSCK VVVCGQASVG KTSILEQLLY GNHVVGSEMI ETQEDIYVGS IETDRGVREQ VRFYDTRGLR DGAELPRHCF SCTDGYVLVY STDSRESFQR VELLKKEIDK SKDKKEVTIV VLGNKCDLQE QRRVDPDVAQ HWAKSEKVKL WEVSVADRRS LLEPFVYLAS KMTQPQSKSA FPLSRKNKGS GSLDG
- Molecular weight24 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 191
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124599 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometryMALDI-TOF
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab124599 is purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- I kappa B interacting Ras like protein 2
- I-kappa-B-interacting Ras-like protein 2
- Kappa B Ras protein 2
- Kappa B-Ras protein 2
- KappaB Ras2
- KBRAS 2
- NF kappa B inhibitor interacting Ras like protein 2
- NF-kappa-B inhibitor-interacting Ras-like protein 2
- NFKB inhibitor interacting Ras like 2
- NFKB inhibitor interacting Ras like protein 2
- NKIRAS 2
- FunctionAtypical Ras-like protein that acts as a potent regulator of NF-kappa-B activity by preventing the degradation of NF-kappa-B inhibitor beta (NFKBIB) by most signals, explaining why NFKBIB is more resistant to degradation. May act by blocking phosphorylation of NFKBIB and nuclear localization of p65/RELA NF-kappa-B subunit. It is unclear whether it acts as a GTPase. Both GTP- and GDP-bound forms block phosphorylation of NFKBIB.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Ras family. KappaB-Ras subfamily.
- DomainIn contrast to other members of the Ras family, the members of the KappaB-Ras subfamily do not contain the conserved Gly and Gln residues in positions 13 and 65, which are replaced by Ala and Leu residues, respectively, and are therefore similar to the constitutively active forms of oncogenic forms of Ras. This suggests that members of this family are clearly different from other small GTPases proteins.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
References for Human NKIRAS2 full length protein (ab124599)
ab124599 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.