Human NMDAR2B peptide (ab71177)
- Product nameHuman NMDAR2B peptideSee all NMDAR2B proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71177 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity70 - 90% by HPLC.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Glutamate [NMDA] receptor subunit epsilon 2
- Glutamate [NMDA] receptor subunit epsilon-2
- Glutamate Receptor Ionotropic N Methyl D Aspartate 2B
- Glutamate Receptor Ionotropic N Methyl D Aspartate subunit 2B
- Glutamate receptor ionotropic NMDA2B
- Glutamate receptor subunit epsilon 2
- Glutamate receptor, ionotropic, NMDA2B (epsilon 2)
- GRIN 2B
- hNR 3
- N methyl D asparate receptor channel subunit epsilon 2
- N methyl D aspartate receptor subtype 2B
- N methyl D aspartate receptor subunit 2B
- N methyl D aspartate receptor subunit 3
- N-methyl D-aspartate receptor subtype 2B
- N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor subunit 3
- NMDA NR2B
- NMDA R2B
- FunctionNMDA receptor subtype of glutamate-gated ion channels with high calcium permeability and voltage-dependent sensitivity to magnesium. Mediated by glycine.
- Tissue specificityPrimarily found in the fronto-parieto-temporal cortex and hippocampus pyramidal cells, lower expression in the basal ganglia.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glutamate-gated ion channel (TC 1.A.10.1) family. NR2B/GRIN2B subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane.
References for Human NMDAR2B peptide (ab71177)
ab71177 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.