Human NORE1 protein fragment (ab91842)
- Product nameHuman NORE1 protein fragmentSee all NORE1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSKHLSKNVCKPVEETQRPPTLQEIKQKIDSYNTREKNCLG MKLSEDGT YTGFIKVHLKLRRPVTVPAGIRPQSIYDAI KEVNLAATTDKRTSFYLP LDAIKQLHISSTTTVSEVIQ GLLKKFMVVDNPQKFALFKRIHKDGQVL FQKLSIADRP LYLRLLAGPDTEVLSFVLKENETGEVEWDAFSIPELQN FLTILEKEEQDKIQQVQKKYDKFRQKLEEALRES
- Amino acids35 to 260
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91842 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 123 µl aqua dest.
- Maxp 1
- New ras effector 1
- NORE 1
- Novel Ras effector 1
- RAP1 Binding Protein
- Ras association (RalGDS/AF 6) domain family 5
- Ras association (RalGDS/AF 6) domain family member 5
- Ras association domain containing family protein 5
- Ras association domain-containing protein 5
- Ras effector like protein
- RASSF 3
- RASSF 5
- Regulator for cell adhesion and polarization enriched in lymphoid tissue
- Regulator for cell adhesion and polarization enriched in lymphoid tissues
- Tumor suppressor RASSF3
- FunctionPotential tumor suppressor. Seems to be involved in lymphocyte adhesion by linking RAP1A activation upon T cell receptor or chemokine stimulation to integrin activation. Isoform 2 stimulates lymphocyte polarization and the patch-like distribution of ITGAL/LFA-1, resulting in an enhanced adhesion to ICAM1. Together with RAP1A may participate in regulation of microtubule growth. The association of isoform 2 with activated RAP1A is required for directional movement of endothelial cells during wound healing. May be involved in regulation of Ras apoptotic function. The RASSF5-STK4 complex may mediate HRAS1 and KRAS induced apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Frequently down-regulated in lung tumor cell lines and primary lung tumors.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 Ras-associating domain.
Contains 1 SARAH domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Isoform 2 is mainly located in the perinuclear region of unstimulated primary T cells. Upon stimulation translocates to the leading edge and colocalizes with ITGAL/LFA-1 in the peripheral zone of the immunological synapse. Isoform 2 is localized to growing microtubules in vascular endothelial cells and is dissociated from microtubules by activated RAP1A.
Human NORE1 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images colored control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human NORE1 protein fragment (ab91842)
ab91842 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.