Human NR2E1 / Tailless protein fragment (ab91971)
- Product nameHuman NR2E1 / Tailless protein fragment
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTYVCKSGNQGGCPVDKTHRNQCRACRLKKCLEVNMNKDAV QHERGPRTSTIRKQVAL YFRGHKEENGAAAHFPSAALP APAFFTAVTQLEPHGLELAAVSTTPERQTLVSLAQP TP KYPHEVNGTPMYLYEVATESVCESAARLLFMSIKWAKSVP AFSTLSLQDQLMLLE DAWRELFVLGIAQWAIPVDANTL LAVSGMNGDNTDSQKLNKIISEIQALQEVVARFR QLRL DATEFACLKCIVTFKAVPTHSGSELRSFRNAAAIAALQDE AQLTLNSYIHTRY PTQPCRFGKLLLLLPALRSISPSTI EEVFFKKTIGNVPITRLLSDMYKSSDI
- Amino acids49 to 385
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91971 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 98 µl aqua dest.
- Nuclear receptor subfamily 2 group E member 1
- Nuclear receptor TLX
- Orphan nuclear receptor NR2E1
- Protein tailless homolog
- Tailless homolog
- FunctionOrphan receptor that binds DNA as a monomer to hormone response elements (HRE) containing an extended core motif half-site sequence 5'-AAGGTCA-3' in which the 5' flanking nucleotides participate in determining receptor specificity. May be required for brain development. May be involved in the regulation of retinal development.
- Tissue specificityBrain specific. Present in all brain sections tested, highest levels in the caudate nucleus and hippocampus, weakest levels in the thalamus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR2 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Human NR2E1 / Tailless protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human NR2E1 / Tailless protein fragment (ab91971)
ab91971 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.