Human NSE full length protein (ab78797)
- Product nameHuman NSE full length proteinSee all NSE proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMSIEKIWARE ILDSRGNPTV EVDLYTAKGL FRAAVPSGAS TGIYEALELR DGDKQRYLGK GVLKAVDHIN STIAPALISS GLSVVEQEKL DNLMLELDGT ENKSKFGANA ILGVSLAVCK AGAAERELPL YRHIAQLAGN SDLILPVPAF NVINGGSHAG NKLAMQEFMI LPVGAESFRD AMRLGAEVYH TLKGVIKDKY GKDATNVGDE GGFAPNILEN SEALELVKEA IDKAGYTEKI VIGMDVAASE FYRDGKYDLD FKSPTDPSRY ITGDQLGALY QDFVRDYPVV SIEDPFDQDD WAAWSKFTAN VGIQIVGDDL TVTNPKRIER AVEEKACNCL LLKVNQIGSV TEAIQACKLA QENGWGVMVS HRSGETEDTF IADLVVGLCT GQIKTGAPCR SERLAKYNQL MRIEEELGDE ARFAGHNFRN PSVL
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab78797 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 1.000 Eu/µg
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Purity is > 98% by SDS PAGE. ab78797 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.1M Potassium chloride, 20mM Tris, 5mM Magnesium sulphate, pH 7.5
- 2 phospho D glycerate hydrolyase
- 2-phospho-D-glycerate hydro-lyase
- Eno 2
- Enolase 2
- Enolase 2 gamma neuronal
- Gamma enolase
- Neural enolase
- Neuron specific enolase
- Neuron specific gamma enolase
- Neuron-specific enolase
- Neurone specific enolase
- FunctionHas neurotrophic and neuroprotective properties on a broad spectrum of central nervous system (CNS) neurons. Binds, in a calcium-dependent manner, to cultured neocortical neurons and promotes cell survival.
- Tissue specificityThe alpha/alpha homodimer is expressed in embryo and in most adult tissues. The alpha/beta heterodimer and the beta/beta homodimer are found in striated muscle, and the alpha/gamma heterodimer and the gamma/gamma homodimer in neurons.
- PathwayCarbohydrate degradation; glycolysis; pyruvate from D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate: step 4/5.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the enolase family.
- Developmental stageDuring ontogenesis, there is a transition from the alpha/alpha homodimer to the alpha/beta heterodimer in striated muscle cells, and to the alpha/gamma heterodimer in nerve cells.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane. Can translocate to the plasma membrane in either the homodimeric (alpha/alpha) or heterodimeric (alpha/gamma) form.
Human NSE full length protein images
15% SDS-PAGE showing ab78797 at approximately 47kDa (3µg).
References for Human NSE full length protein (ab78797)
ab78797 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.