Human NT5C2 full length protein (ab40488)
- Product nameHuman NT5C2 full length proteinSee all NT5C2 proteins and peptides ...
- DescriptionRecombinant, His-T7 tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab40488 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Aliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.002% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mM Tris, 10mM DTT, 0.1% Triton X-100, pH 8
- 5' nucleotidase (purine) cytosolic type B
- cN II
- Cytosolic 5''-nucleotidase II
- Cytosolic IMP/GMP-specific 5'-nucleotidase
- Cytosolic purine 5' nucleotidase
- Cytosolic purine 5''-nucleotidase
- NUCLEOTIDASE, 5-PRIME, CYTOSOLIC II
- NUCLEOTIDASE, 5-PRIME, TYPE B
- PURINE 5-PRIME-NUCLEOTIDASE
- FunctionMay have a critical role in the maintenance of a constant composition of intracellular purine/pyrimidine nucleotides in cooperation with other nucleotidases. Preferentially hydrolyzes inosine 5'-monophosphate (IMP) and other purine nucleotides.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 5'(3')-deoxyribonucleotidase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Human NT5C2 full length protein images
SDS-PAGE analysis of NT5C2 recombinant protein. 4-20% SDS gradient gel. Coomassie blue staining. Observed band size 65kDa.
References for Human NT5C2 full length protein (ab40488)
ab40488 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.