Human ORC2 peptide (ab22896)
- Product nameHuman ORC2 peptideSee all ORC2 proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids568 to 577
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab22896 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Origin of replication 2 (yeast homolog) like
- Origin recognition complex protein 2 homolog
- Origin recognition complex subunit 2
- Origin recognition complex subunit 2 homolog (S. cerevisiae)
- Origin recognition complex subunit 2 isoform B
- Origin recognition complex subunit 2 like (yeast)
- Origin recognition complex, subunit 2 homolog
- Origin recognition complex, subunit 2, S. cerevisiae, homolog of
- Origin recognition complex, subunit 2-like (S. cerevisiae)
- FunctionComponent of the origin recognition complex (ORC) that binds origins of replication. DNA-binding is ATP-dependent, however specific DNA sequences that define origins of replication have not been identified so far. ORC is required to assemble the pre-replication complex necessary to initiate DNA replication.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ORC2 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
References for Human ORC2 peptide (ab22896)
ab22896 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.