Human p400 peptide (ab13753)
- Product nameHuman p400 peptideSee all p400 proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13753 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- CAG repeat protein 32
- CAGH 32
- Domino homolog
- E1A binding protein p400
- E1A-binding protein p400
- EP 400
- p400 kDa SWI2/SNF2 related protein
- p400 kDa SWI2/SNF2-related protein
- P400 SWI2/SNF2 related protein
- P400 SWI2/SNF2-related protein
- TNRC 12
- Trinucleotide repeat containing 12
- Trinucleotide repeat containing gene 12 protein
- Trinucleotide repeat-containing gene 12 protein
- FunctionComponent of the NuA4 histone acetyltransferase complex which is involved in transcriptional activation of select genes principally by acetylation of nucleosomal histones H4 and H2A. This modification may both alter nucleosome - DNA interactions and promote interaction of the modified histones with other proteins which positively regulate transcription. May be required for transcriptional activation of E2F1 and MYC target genes during cellular proliferation. The NuA4 complex ATPase and helicase activities seem to be, at least in part, contributed by the association of RUVBL1 and RUVBL2 with EP400. May regulate ZNF42 transcription activity.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SNF2/RAD54 helicase family. SWR1 subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 HSA domain.
Contains 1 Myb-like domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
References for Human p400 peptide (ab13753)
ab13753 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.