For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameHuman p53 DINP1 peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
amino acids 1 to 14 of human p53DINP1 (1).
- Amino acids1 to 14
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-p53 DINP1 antibody (ab9775)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
PBS with 0.1% BSA 0.02% sodium azide pH7.2
- p53 damage inducible nuclear protein 1
- FunctionIn response to double-strand DNA breaks, promotes p53/TP53 phosphorylation on 'Ser-46' and subsequent apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > PML body.
Information by UniProt
References for Human p53 DINP1 peptide (ab9776)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"