For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids2 to 15
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-PACSIN1 antibody (ab2532)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Dynamin PRD-interacting protein
- Dynamin proline-rich domain-interacting protein
- FunctionMay play a role in vesicle formation and transport.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain and in a lesser extent in heart, pancreas and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PACSIN family.
Contains 1 FCH domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated by casein kinase 2 (CK2) and protein kinase C (PKC).
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Colocalizes with dynamin I at vesicular structures in the cell body and neurites.
Information by UniProt
References for Human PACSIN1 peptide (ab45457)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"