Human PAK6 peptide (ab42721)
- Product nameHuman PAK6 peptideSee all PAK6 proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceThe sequence used has two amino acid differences compared to rat and mouse PAK6.
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab42721 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
- CDKN1A activated kinase 6
- EC 126.96.36.199
- p21 activated protein kinase 6
- p21 protein (Cdc42/Rac)-activated kinase 6
- p21(CDKN1A) activated kinase 6
- p21-activated kinase 6
- p21activated kinase 6
- PAK 5
- PAK 6
- Serine threonine protein kinase PAK 6
- Serine/threonine protein kinase PAK 6
- Serine/threonine protein kinase PAK6
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase PAK 6
- FunctionThe activated kinase acts on a variety of targets.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 CRIB domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated when activated by CDC42/p21.
References for Human PAK6 peptide (ab42721)
ab42721 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.