Human PBP full length protein (ab91871)
- Product nameHuman PBP full length proteinSee all PBP proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMPVDLSKWSGPLSLQEVDEQPQHPLHVTYAGAAVDELGKV LTPTQVKN RPTSISWDGLDSGKLYTLVLTDPDAPSRKD PKYREWHHFLVVNMKGND ISSGTVLSDYVGSGPPKGTG LHRYVWLVYEQDRPLKCDEPILSNRSGD HRGKFKVASF RKKYELRAPVAGTCYQAEWDDYVPKLYEQLSGK
- Amino acids1 to 187
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91871 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch)
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 106 µl aqua dest.
- Hippocampal cholinergic neurostimulating peptide
- Neuropolypeptide h3
- PEBP 1
- Phosphatidylethanolamine binding protein
- Phosphatidylethanolamine binding protein 1
- Prostatic binding protein
- Prostatic-binding protein
- R kip
- Raf kinase inhibitor protein
- Raf kinase inhibitory protein
- FunctionBinds ATP, opioids and phosphatidylethanolamine. Has lower affinity for phosphatidylinositol and phosphatidylcholine. Serine protease inhibitor which inhibits thrombin, neuropsin and chymotrypsin but not trypsin, tissue type plasminogen activator and elastase.
HCNP may be involved in the function of the presynaptic cholinergic neurons of the central nervous system. HCNP increases the production of choline acetyltransferase but not acetylcholinesterase. Seems to be mediated by a specific receptor.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosphatidylethanolamine-binding protein family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Human PBP full length protein images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human PBP full length protein (ab91871)
ab91871 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.