Human PC6 protein fragment (ab114944)
- Product nameHuman PC6 protein fragmentSee all PC6 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTEGYFMEDGRCVQSCSISYYFDHSSENGYKSCKKCDISCL TCNGPGFKNCTSCPSGYLLDLGMCQMGAICKDATEESWAE GGFCMLVKKNNLCQRKVLQQLCCKTCTFQG
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids804 to 913
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab114944 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Prohormone convertase 5
- Proprotein convertase 5
- Proprotein convertase 6
- Proprotein convertase PC5
- Proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 5
- Protease PC6
- Subtilisin/kexin-like protease PC5
- FunctionLikely to represent a widespread endoprotease activity within the constitutive and regulated secretory pathway. Capable of cleavage at the RX(K/R)R consensus motif.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in T-lymphocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S8 family.
Contains 1 homo B/P domain.
Contains 1 PLAC domain.
- DomainThe propeptide domain acts as an intramolecular chaperone assisting the folding of the zymogen within the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Human PC6 protein fragment images
ab114944 analyzed on a 12.5% SDS-PAGE gel stained with Coomassie Blue.
References for Human PC6 protein fragment (ab114944)
ab114944 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.