For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids157 to 172
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-PCYT2 antibody (ab15053)
- Purity> 90
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- CTP:phosphoethanolamine cytidylyltransferase
- Ethanolamine-phosphate cytidylyltransferase
- FunctionPlays an important role in the biosynthesis of the phospholipid phosphatidylethanolamine. Catalyzes the formation of CDP-ethanolamine.
- Tissue specificityStrongest expression in liver, heart, and skeletal muscle.
- PathwayPhospholipid metabolism; phosphatidylethanolamine biosynthesis; phosphatidylethanolamine from ethanolamine: step 2/3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytidylyltransferase family.
Information by UniProt
References for Human PCYT2 peptide (ab39790)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"