For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids476 to 492
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-PDIA6 antibody (ab11432)
- Purity> 90
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Double distilled water.
- Endoplasmic reticulum protein 5
- ER protein 5
- FunctionMay function as a chaperone that inhibits aggregation of misfolded proteins. Plays a role in platelet aggregation and activation by agonists such as convulxin, collagen and thrombin.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in platelets (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein disulfide isomerase family.
Contains 2 thioredoxin domains.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen. Cell membrane. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
Information by UniProt
References for Human PDIA6 peptide (ab39768)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"