For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameHuman Perilipin 3 peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-Perilipin 3 antibody (ab47639)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
- 47 kDa mannose 6-phosphate receptor-binding protein
- 47 kDa MPR binding protein
- 47 kDa MPR-binding protein
- FunctionRequired for the transport of mannose 6-phosphate receptors (MPR) from endosomes to the trans-Golgi network.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the perilipin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Endosome membrane. Lipid droplet. Membrane associated on endosomes. Detected in the envelope and the core of lipid bodies and in lipid sails.
Information by UniProt
References for Human Perilipin 3 peptide (ab51558)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"