Human PGLS full length protein (ab101059)
- Product nameHuman PGLS full length protein
- DescriptionRecombinant, His tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MAAPAPGLIS VFSSSQELGA ALAQLVAQRA ACCLAGARAR FALGLSGGSL VSMLARELPA AVAPAGPASL ARWTLGFCDE RLVPFDHAES TYGLYRTHLL SRLPIPESQV ITINPELPVE EAAEDYAKKL RQAFQGDSIP VFDLLILGVG PDGHTCSLFP DHPLLQEREK IVAPISDSPK PPPQRVTLTL PVLNAARTVI FVATGEGKAA VLKRILEDQE ENPLPAALVQ PHTGKLCWFL DEAAARLLTV PFEKHSTL
- Molecular weight30 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 258
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101059 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometryMALDI-TOF
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab101059 was purified by using anion-exchange chromatography (DEAE sepharose resin) and gel-filtration chromatography (Sephacryl S-200) with 20mM Tris pH 7.5, 2mM EDTA.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- 6 phosphogluconolactonase
- RelevancePGLS belongs to the glucosamine/galactosamine-6-phosphate isomerase family, 6-phosphogluconolactonase subfamily. It is implicated in the hydrolysis of 6-phosphogluconolactone to 6-phosphogluconate.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
Human PGLS full length protein images
15% SDS-PAGE showing ab10105 (3 µg)
References for Human PGLS full length protein (ab101059)
ab101059 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.