For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids185 to 195
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-PGRMC1 antibody (ab48012)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Membrane associated progesterone receptor component 1
- Membrane-associated progesterone receptor component 1
- FunctionReceptor for progesterone.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with highest expression in liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome b5 family. MAPR subfamily.
Contains 1 cytochrome b5 heme-binding domain.
- DomainThe cytochrome b5 heme-binding domain lacks the conserved iron-binding His residues at positions 107 and 131.
- Cellular localizationMicrosome membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Human PGRMC1 peptide (ab48058)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"