For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids2 to 13
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 1 phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate 5 kinase
- 1 phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate 5 kinase 2 alpha
- 1 phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate kinase
- FunctionCatalyzes the phosphorylation of phosphatidylinositol-5-phosphate on the fourth hydroxyl of the myo-inositol ring, to form phosphatidylinositol-4,5-biphosphate.
- Tissue specificityExpressed ubiquitously, with high levels in the brain. Present in most tissues, except notably skeletal muscle and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PIPK domain.
Information by UniProt
References for Human PIP5K2 alpha peptide (ab23205)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"