Human PIP5K2 alpha protein fragment (ab127255)
- Product nameHuman PIP5K2 alpha protein fragmentSee all PIP5K2 alpha proteins and peptides ...
- DescriptionRecombinant, His-DHFR tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight30 kDa
- Amino acids21 to 278
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127255 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- 1 phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate 5 kinase
- 1 phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate 5 kinase 2 alpha
- 1 phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate kinase
- 1-phosphatidylinositol-5-phosphate 4-kinase 2-alpha
- 4 5 kinase B isoform
- 4 5 kinase C isoform
- 4 5 kinase isoform 2 alpha
- Diphosphoinositide kinase 2 alpha
- Diphosphoinositide kinase 2-alpha
- Phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate 5 kinase type 2 alpha
- Phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate 5 kinase type II alpha
- Phosphatidylinositol-5-phosphate 4-kinase type II alpha
- Phosphatidylinositol-5-phosphate 4-kinase type-2 alpha
- PI(5)P 4-kinase type II alpha
- PIP5KII alpha
- PtdIns(4)P-5-kinase B isoform
- PtdIns(4)P-5-kinase C isoform
- PtdIns(5)P-4-kinase isoform 2-alpha
- Type II phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate 5 kinase 53 K isoform
- FunctionCatalyzes the phosphorylation of phosphatidylinositol-5-phosphate on the fourth hydroxyl of the myo-inositol ring, to form phosphatidylinositol-4,5-biphosphate.
- Tissue specificityExpressed ubiquitously, with high levels in the brain. Present in most tissues, except notably skeletal muscle and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PIPK domain.
References for Human PIP5K2 alpha protein fragment (ab127255)
ab127255 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.